Planning and writing e-mails and reports
Effective Writing for Managers helps participants grasp the fundamentals of appealing to peers, direct reports and their own managers by getting to the point and writing with clarity.
At the heart of the session is CxC Consulting’s Message Planner and the Rules for Perfect Prose.
- Understanding your readers’ needs
- Getting to the point – what makes a message relevant and actionable
- Fast, effective preparation with CxC Consulting’s Message Planner
- Six rules for writing clear prose
- Composing headlines for e-mails, reports and slides
- Participants apply techniques to live, work-based scenarios